4. Fulfilling leads appropriately to the methodology and process
Fulfilling leads appropriately over the years, the fulfillment process has evolved from one-size-fits-all postal delivery (of, say, a catalog or capabilities brochure) to customized postal and e-fulfillment based on area and level of interest, media source, quality scoring and the like.
The purpose of your fulfillment efforts should be to:
- Quickly acknowledge the prospect’s response.
- Take the prospect deeper into the interest / buying cycle, providing more detailed information on products or services of interest, including product https://lockportpress.com/dayton-seo-services information, data sheets and links to interactive sales or product demos.
- Establish credibility for your organization through higher-level brand positioning.
- Provide another opportunity for the prospect to self-qualify as sales-ready.
- Identify the specific individual or organization responsible for sales follow-up.
The case for snail mail
While the world continues to move towards online communication, we believe that there is real value to using both e-fulfillment and sending printed material to prospects that best meet your requirements
- Hard-copy materials serve as a more tangible and constant reminder than electronic files.
- Many of your competitors may stop sending traditional mail, so your material will function
- Personalized postal fulfillment protects against spam filters and / or simple email fatigue.